Welcome to the Act4Accountability #BringBackOurGirls toolkit page. We created this tool kit to assist in organizing around the missing Chibok girls in Borno, Nigeria. We hope you will find this tool kit helpful in organizing your community.
Download the toolkit in a single pdf file.
1. Join the worldwide letter writing campaign to the nearest Nigerian Embassy or Consulate in your community. The link below includes sample letters to the Nigerian President and Embassy representative.
Sample Letters to Nigerian President and the Nigerian Embassy in Washington, DC
2. List of demands for the two-year anniversary of the kidnappings are listed here
3. You can build signs and banners for your protest from the pdf and jpg files on this page. We encourage you to use the design and color scheme of red, white, and black.
- Use wood slats or lath (¼” thick by 1½” or 2” wide by 4’ or 5’ long).
- Use cheap masking or packing tape on the lower part to protect hands.
- Staple two pieces of poster board (15” x 24”) to each side of wood slat using ¾” square pieces of clear plastic folder under staples to prevent staples from pulling through poster board. Staple the edges of poster board together to prevent flapping.
- Print pdf’s on 8-1/2″ x 11″ or 11″ x 17″ paper (double sided if possible)
It is best to create entire assembly prior to event. Signs are hard to transport in bulk. Signs might not be reusable unless care is taken.
Social Media Squares: Right-click on each image and save to use these images as your profile picture on social media.